Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: larryg on May 18, 2007, 10:18:24 am
-
Just wondering if anyone else has uploaded their Kodak DCS Proback files to lightroom?
I did so, along with the Phase One, Canon, Minolta. All went well except for the Kodak DCS Raw files. When viewing/working on files offline (raw files not available) no thumbnail image is available for these files.
Is this correct or do I need to do something to fix?
A bit of a learning tool but what a tool
-
Larry, I have been importing my ProBack files in LR without any problems; though, on thinking about it further, I'm not sure I've ever tried to view them offline.
My usual workflow is to import the raws, make bulk metadata and edits, and then save as DNG and import into iVMP for detailed keywording.
I'll have a look at this and get back with you.