Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: caddy on May 16, 2007, 11:12:56 am

Title: Nikon D2Xs voice memos
Post by: caddy on May 16, 2007, 11:12:56 am
When I import shots from my D2Xs, Lightroom helpfully copies over the associated voice memos files into the same directory and renames them appropriately.  The only thing is doesn't apparently do is show which shots have voice memos.  Is there some option I've missed?

Cliff
Title: Nikon D2Xs voice memos
Post by: James R on May 16, 2007, 04:03:50 pm
Quote
When I import shots from my D2Xs, Lightroom helpfully copies over the associated voice memos files into the same directory and renames them appropriately.  The only thing is doesn't apparently do is show which shots have voice memos.  Is there some option I've missed?

Cliff
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=117897\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Caddy, I have the same situation.  Hopefully, somebody has an answer.  I've reported the jerk for spamming equity loans.