Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: theophilus on May 14, 2007, 10:47:26 pm

Title: Stacking in collections
Post by: theophilus on May 14, 2007, 10:47:26 pm
When I added some stacked images (RAW+PSD) to a collection the stack is expanded and I don't see any options to collapse the stack.

This is pretty annoying.  I have a "portfolio" type collection and I want both versions in there but not expanded.

Am I doing something wrong or is this by design?
Title: Stacking in collections
Post by: michael on May 15, 2007, 05:11:56 am
Select the group to stack on the Filmstrip and choose the Stack / Unstack option from the Photo / Stacking menu.

Michael
Title: Stacking in collections
Post by: john beardsworth on May 15, 2007, 08:29:47 am
Stacking doesn't work in collections. This is by design.

John
Title: Stacking in collections
Post by: theophilus on May 15, 2007, 06:33:35 pm
Hmm, it seems like you should at least be able to stack a RAW+PSD anywhere.

It looks like I'll have to make a copy of the RAW file and put it in it's own folder in a separate library.