Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: awofinden on May 09, 2007, 07:18:19 am

Title: any reviews of the plus backs?
Post by: awofinden on May 09, 2007, 07:18:19 am
Anyone have any info on high iso noise levels or colour improvements etc? Strange that there hasen't been any reviews yet?
Title: any reviews of the plus backs?
Post by: michael on May 09, 2007, 08:38:17 am
Up until this week the only Plus series backs have been for the Hasselblad V series. I guess no one with one has yet taken the time to comment.

My P45+ in Hasselblad H mount is on its way and should be here next week. I'll have initial comments fairly soon thereafter and a more rigerous test from a location shoot in mid-June.

Michael
Title: any reviews of the plus backs?
Post by: awofinden on May 09, 2007, 08:59:42 am
Quote
Up until this week the only Plus series backs have been for the Hasselblad V series. I guess no one with one has yet taken the time to comment.

My P45+ in Hasselblad H mount is on its way and should be here next week. I'll have initial comments fairly soon thereafter and a more rigerous test from a location shoot in mid-June.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116543\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

great, I'll look forward to it.
Title: any reviews of the plus backs?
Post by: clawery on May 09, 2007, 10:09:09 am
We did some testing with a P30+ and P45+.  Take a look at our blog and you can download the files.

 http://web.mac.com/mrdaveatlanta/iWeb/Capt...9AB3285602.html (http://web.mac.com/mrdaveatlanta/iWeb/Capture%20Integration/Phase%20One%20+%20Report/462EC800-CA5D-445A-975D-409AB3285602.html)

Chris Lawery
Sales Manager
Capture Integration
Title: any reviews of the plus backs?
Post by: william on May 09, 2007, 12:35:00 pm
I now have my P30+ in hand, but haven't had time to do any testing yet (also, my MacBook Pro is in the shop til tomorrow, so I can't process any files until I get it back).  Hoping to do some testing tomorrow and will report back.