Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Pigmenta on May 08, 2007, 07:00:48 am
-
I'm in trouble with one of my jobs, black & grayscale pictures are printed on HP Textured Fine Art paper by Hahnemuhle.
After the prints are completely dry, dustmotes (with ink on) are falling out of the surface of the paper, leaving white dots on the prints. I tried to print on original William Turner paper from Hahnemuhle and the result is the same.
Do you know, how to eliminate this, or use something to save the printed surface of it?
(Printer: HP Z3100, front-panel setup)
Tom
-
Try brushing the paper with a soft brush before printing.
I'm in trouble with one of my jobs, black & grayscale pictures are printed on HP Textured Fine Art paper by Hahnemuhle.
After the prints are completely dry, dustmotes (with ink on) are falling out of the surface of the paper, leaving white dots on the prints. I tried to print on original William Turner paper from Hahnemuhle and the result is the same.
Do you know, how to eliminate this, or use something to save the printed surface of it?
(Printer: HP Z3100, front-panel setup)
Tom
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116326\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
Brush the paper firmly before printing, and/or use a blower bulb or canned air over the surface before printing. It is important to get these off before printing, otherwise they will come off afterwards, taking the ink along with it.