Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Charlesu on May 07, 2007, 11:22:36 am
-
If you are thinking about purchasing one, I'd look carefully at the people here who have had serious issues (like me).
HP is helping me grudgingly. But have put my issue off until tomorrow while they "research" it.
-
If you are thinking about purchasing one, I'd look carefully at the people here who have had serious issues (like me).
HP is helping me grudgingly. But have put my issue off until tomorrow while they "research" it.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116138\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Side note: if you wait too long though you may miss the $1000 cash rebate that expires at the end of the month. I've considered that $1000 cash rebate as a way to pay us for beta testing their machines.
I've been fortunate. I've not had the problems that Charles is experiencing.