Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: a_krause on May 06, 2007, 11:05:04 pm

Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: a_krause on May 06, 2007, 11:05:04 pm
so i just installed CS3 and trying to use Bridge. I dont have the option to copy camera raw settings so i can batch process the files. I also can not go into my preferences and have my camera raw adjustments open in bridge, i must go through photoshop.

Does anyone know what could be going on? I am on a g4 powerbook. I did not have the beta version  of CS3 but I ran the script adobe released just incase..
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: Schewe on May 07, 2007, 01:15:18 am
You either have a bad install or corrupt preferences...restart Bridge CS3 holding down Command/Option/Shift and reset preferences...
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: a_krause on May 07, 2007, 02:36:54 pm
hmm. i tried that and still nothing. Do I just need to reinstall it until it works? I still have cs2 bridge on my computer which I saved incase I had any problems with cs3, could that be affecting it?


Quote
You either have a bad install or corrupt preferences...restart Bridge CS3 holding down Command/Option/Shift and reset preferences...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116081\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: Carol on May 08, 2007, 09:32:26 pm
Quote
so i just installed CS3 and trying to use Bridge. I dont have the option to copy camera raw settings so i can batch process the files. I also can not go into my preferences and have my camera raw adjustments open in bridge, i must go through photoshop.

Does anyone know what could be going on? I am on a g4 powerbook. I did not have the beta version  of CS3 but I ran the script adobe released just incase..
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116061\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am sure that you are aware that the camera raw adjustments are in a different sub menu now (Edit->Develop Settings).  My apologies if you have already checked there.
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: a_krause on May 09, 2007, 12:01:47 am
Quote
I am sure that you are aware that the camera raw adjustments are in a different sub menu now (Edit->Develop Settings).  My apologies if you have already checked there.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116489\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No worries. My bridge cs3 is so weird that I dont even have he edit--> develop settings option. Thats why I am thinking there is some sort of glitch or something that I am totally missing. I can do a screen capture if it seems that odd..
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: jlmwyo on May 09, 2007, 02:14:46 am
Quote
You either have a bad install or corrupt preferences...restart Bridge CS3 holding down Command/Option/Shift and reset preferences...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116081\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Or, wait for Adobe to fix their numerous bugs  Bridge is a nightmare.
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: Ed Foster, Jr. on May 09, 2007, 09:52:50 am
Quote
No worries. My bridge cs3 is so weird that I dont even have he edit--> develop settings option. Thats why I am thinking there is some sort of glitch or something that I am totally missing. I can do a screen capture if it seems that odd..
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116510\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Adam,
Bridge CS2 should not be affecting the operation of Bridge CS3.  Do you have the Develop Settings available, from the drop down, when you select an image and hold your "Control" key?

Ed
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: a_krause on May 31, 2007, 12:13:59 am
Quote
Adam,
Bridge CS2 should not be affecting the operation of Bridge CS3.  Do you have the Develop Settings available, from the drop down, when you select an image and hold your "Control" key?

Ed
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=116555\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Hey Ed,

I tried that and still nothing. Anyone else have any suggestions?
Title: CS3 bridge
Post by: Samotano on May 31, 2007, 01:58:20 pm
Quote
Hey Ed,

I tried that and still nothing. Anyone else have any suggestions?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120357\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

well known bug, unfortunately.  For most people a reinstall won't work, the only solution being to wait for a patch.  If you want to know more check out the adobe forum, bridge section.
t.