Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Archimago on May 05, 2007, 03:49:08 pm

Title: Canon iPF6100/5100
Post by: Archimago on May 05, 2007, 03:49:08 pm
No one has any comment yet on the next evolution from Canon at display in Australia - PMA AUSTRALIA 2007

No one has any pricing et on these models.

Have been waiting since November for a 24 inch model from Canon to decide on which printer I would buy to replace my defective epson 5000 (A3+), HPs Z series are out of the range I want to pay, IPF5000 and a bit above was in my range.

Christophe, Belgium
Title: Canon iPF6100/5100
Post by: phila on May 06, 2007, 03:21:27 am
Quote
No one has any comment yet on the next evolution from Canon at display in Australia - PMA AUSTRALIA 2007

No one has any pricing et on these models.

Have been waiting since November for a 24 inch model from Canon to decide on which printer I would buy to replace my defective epson 5000 (A3+), HPs Z series are out of the range I want to pay, IPF5000 and a bit above was in my range.

Christophe, Belgium
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115870\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


More info:

www.wideformatonline.com/content/view/243/39/

Looks interesting!