Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pereboom on May 03, 2007, 10:14:39 am

Title: HP Photosmart B9180 plug-in for Photoshop CS3
Post by: pereboom on May 03, 2007, 10:14:39 am
On my Intel based iMac (brand new) I installed Adobe CS3 Design Premium (also brand new). Then I installed the printer software and driver for my HP Photosmart Pro B9180 (also brand new).

During the installation process the installer asks for the installation of the Photoshop plug-in for the printer (I know that from the Windows environment). Although there is a valid Photoshop CS3 version on my computer, the installer responds with the message that it isn't possible to install the plug-in because there is no Photoshop program available.  

Am I doing something wrong, do I use the wrong directory on the Apple iMac, if so which directory do I need to use? Or is there something else what I am overseeing?

Thanks in advance for helping me.

Ben P. Pereboom
Netherlands
Title: HP Photosmart B9180 plug-in for Photoshop CS3
Post by: michael on May 03, 2007, 12:50:20 pm
The new plug-in only works with CS2.

Michael
Title: HP Photosmart B9180 plug-in for Photoshop CS3
Post by: imak on May 03, 2007, 01:30:41 pm
You can install it on cs2 and then move the two HP plug in files in cs3 proper folder.

This is a temporary solution but works pretty nice.

Regards,