Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: kevs on April 29, 2007, 12:53:32 pm

Title: The overide save as conundrum
Post by: kevs on April 29, 2007, 12:53:32 pm
I made an action.
at end of action I did save to desktop.
Is batch, I check overide save as.
because I now want to save all files to a new folder.
But images are batching to desktop.
(I've also tried it with that uncheck-- still going to desktop)
someone save me from going bald and help me out.

(also, I tried re-doing the action without a save as, but can't do that as I need to get the tiff to a small jpeg)
Title: The overide save as conundrum
Post by: jjj on April 29, 2007, 08:39:49 pm
For permanent changes - Double click on the save part of action[with a file open] and save to where you want images to go. This will overwrite the previous save destintion.
Or delete save part of action and re-record a destination in action or not have a save part of action, but specify a destination in a batch process intstead.
Lots of choices.
Title: The overide save as conundrum
Post by: kevs on April 29, 2007, 11:51:42 pm
did not understand much of that, but need to do save to get the jpeg