Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: paulbk on April 26, 2007, 02:04:04 am

Title: Simple XP Upgrade CS2 > CS3, no beta?
Post by: paulbk on April 26, 2007, 02:04:04 am
Any known problems with a simple WinXP upgrade from CS2 to CS3? I don’t have CS3 beta, never did.

My CS3 upgrade is on the UPS truck. I’m a little shaken by some of the stories. My CS2 works just right, no problem with plug-ins (PK Sharpener, PK PhotoKit, PK Color, Noise Ninja, ImageFactory B&W). I don’t need a nightmare more than I need CS3.
Title: Simple XP Upgrade CS2 > CS3, no beta?
Post by: Carol on April 26, 2007, 06:23:13 am
Quote
Any known problems with a simple WinXP upgrade from CS2 to CS3? I don’t have CS3 beta, never did.
You should not have any problems Paul.  The majority of people who have been experiencing problems are those who had the beta installed and:-

1. Didn't cancel the activation before uninstalling
2. Didn't uninstall properly (see the Adobe web site)
3. Didn't run the clean scripts provided by Adobe (Click here for Clean Scripts (http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs3clean.html))