Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Jae_Moon on April 16, 2007, 05:14:54 pm

Title: Z3100 Consumables; ink and paper
Post by: Jae_Moon on April 16, 2007, 05:14:54 pm
Where are you, Z3100 users, buying the consumables, such as, papers and inks? I just moved from Epson, for which I used to buy all my supplies from ATLEX.COM which I found to be the place for good price and availability. I am looking for equivalents for HP printers.

Thank you for your info in advance.

Jae Moon
Title: Z3100 Consumables; ink and paper
Post by: Charles Gast on April 16, 2007, 06:08:33 pm
itsupplies.com has a good deal on ink carts.
Title: Z3100 Consumables; ink and paper
Post by: chris anderson on April 17, 2007, 09:24:55 am
call me i think i can beat them
     chris in Texas
 888-458-3908
Title: Z3100 Consumables; ink and paper
Post by: dct123 on April 17, 2007, 11:23:53 am
Quote
Where are you, Z3100 users, buy the consumables, such as, papers and inks? I just moved from Epson, for which I used to buy all my supplies from ATLEX.COM which I found to be the place for good price and availability. I am looking for equivalents for HP printers.

Thank you for your info in advance.

Jae Moon
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112726\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Provantage.com or Superwarehouse.com
Title: Z3100 Consumables; ink and paper
Post by: Jae_Moon on April 17, 2007, 08:53:25 pm
I found the Cost Central (Erie Computer) has the best prices for inks and papers, so far.

http://www.costcentral.com/searchresults.p...rds=z3100&GO=GO (http://www.costcentral.com/searchresults.php?keywords=z3100&GO=GO)

Jae Moon