Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: thomas517 on April 15, 2007, 12:24:13 pm

Title: CS2 settings??
Post by: thomas517 on April 15, 2007, 12:24:13 pm
When worrking ona raw file in photoshopcs2,I receive the following message:
"The document has an embedded profile that does not match the current RGB working space>
Embedded:ARGB
Working:SRGB
What would you like to do:
1.Use the embedded profilebox is checked}
2.Convert documentcolors to the working space
3.Discard the embeddedprofile

Which option should I use?

Thanks ,
Thomas
Title: CS2 settings??
Post by: francois on April 15, 2007, 12:39:47 pm
Quote
When worrking ona raw file in photoshopcs2,I receive the following message:
"The document has an embedded profile that does not match the current RGB working space>
Embedded:ARGB
Working:SRGB
What would you like to do:
1.Use the embedded profilebox is checked}
2.Convert documentcolors to the working space
3.Discard the embeddedprofile

Which option should I use?

Thanks ,
Thomas
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112514\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Use the embedded profile (Adobe RGB in your case). Be sure to convert your image to sRGB once it's finished if you plan to use it on a web site.
Title: CS2 settings??
Post by: aduke on April 15, 2007, 12:40:14 pm
Quote
When worrking ona raw file in photoshopcs2,I receive the following message:
"The document has an embedded profile that does not match the current RGB working space>
Embedded:ARGB
Working:SRGB
What would you like to do:
1.Use the embedded profilebox is checked}
2.Convert documentcolors to the working space
3.Discard the embeddedprofile

Which option should I use?

Thanks ,
Thomas
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112514\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Choose 1, Use the embedded profile.

In addition, if the source of most of your images is raw, change your working space to ARGB.

Alan
Title: CS2 settings??
Post by: francois on April 15, 2007, 12:52:42 pm
Quote
... change your working space to ARGB.

Alan
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=112517\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes, good point!
Title: CS2 settings??
Post by: thomas517 on April 15, 2007, 02:37:45 pm
OK,Thanks for the clarification