Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: mexico_1970 on April 13, 2007, 09:22:23 am

Title: Adobe Bridge Ate My Images.
Post by: mexico_1970 on April 13, 2007, 09:22:23 am
Two nights ago I was doing some 'digital housekeeping' using Bridge to rename and move around some RAW files. The last operation involved me renaming and moving about 9 or 10 NEF files from a folder entitled 'Depot' to another folder entitled 'RC' on the same physical hard drive using the 'Batch Rename' command.

Everything seemed to be OK, so when the operation was finished I viewed the RC folder to discover that only one of the NEF files had arrived. Despite extensive searching I can't find the missing files.

Has Bridge had my files for dinner!

Advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Mac OS X 'Tiger' with Photoshop CS2.

Thanks Tim B (UK)