Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: alandg46 on April 09, 2007, 08:02:18 pm

Title: Intermittent printer usage
Post by: alandg46 on April 09, 2007, 08:02:18 pm
Because of my job I can't use a photo printer for 2-3 weeks at a time. Also, because of the rest of the stuff I need for my job(consulting petroleum geologist) another printer in addition to the HP 6122 I need for my work and two computers and various data gathering gadgets and etc. and the rough treatment it all takes. I want a 13 x 19 capable photo printer. Not a dye sub. I don't want the paper limitations.

I need a printer that won't clog it's jets.  If as in the past HP still puts the jets in the carts that would work. Just have to buy new carts. Even that can get expensive.

So how about the HP B9180?
Title: Intermittent printer usage
Post by: DarkPenguin on April 09, 2007, 08:17:57 pm
The print heads are separate.  They are not that expensive.  So far mine hasn't clogged at all.