Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: GamutGirl on April 09, 2007, 06:49:13 pm

Title: Epson 3800 - Paper Error:Reload Paper
Post by: GamutGirl on April 09, 2007, 06:49:13 pm
I'm trying to print several files but frustrated because I have to babysit the printer whenever a print goes through. After a print gets done, a blank sheet will be forced thru and the Printer Error: Reload Paper msg will pop up on the front of the print. I'd have to grab the stack, lift it up a few inches, settle it back down, and then press the down error to continue the printing. I have to do this for EACH print and occasionally do 20 of them at a time. I went on the Epson site and read the FAQs concerning this issue and all I've come up with is to make sure there is no packing tape. I am printing on Supreme Bright Matte sheets using the Ehn Matte setting. I use Wider platter gap settings based on msgs in other posts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Title: Epson 3800 - Paper Error:Reload Paper
Post by: Mark D Segal on April 09, 2007, 06:59:53 pm
As this printer is obviously under warranty you should go to the Epson support site and fill an on-line support request. They answer them quickly and usually with good advice. If there is anything mechanically wrong with the printer they will make sure it gets fixed.