Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on April 09, 2007, 03:03:45 pm

Title: I think I need a new pc
Post by: DarkPenguin on April 09, 2007, 03:03:45 pm
http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/intel...aspx?i=2963&p=7 (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/intel/showdoc.aspx?i=2963&p=7)

My current CPU is the X2 3800 listed at the bottom of each chart.
Title: I think I need a new pc
Post by: nemophoto on April 10, 2007, 09:40:32 am
Quote
http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/intel...aspx?i=2963&p=7 (http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/intel/showdoc.aspx?i=2963&p=7)

My current CPU is the X2 3800 listed at the bottom of each chart.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=111530\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Don't replace your PC. Just replace your CPU, add RAM and a new hard drive. Costs significantly less. I've built my own PC's since the late 80's. Cheapest way to go.
Title: I think I need a new pc
Post by: mahleu on April 10, 2007, 11:00:34 am
Upgrade if you feel it's too slow, not just because it's possible to upgrade.