Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Randal32 on April 02, 2007, 01:51:32 pm

Title: CS3 Bridge - Super Slow on G5
Post by: Randal32 on April 02, 2007, 01:51:32 pm
I know this has probably been discussed, but Bridge CS3 runs brutally slow on my G5 tower.

I have a quad processor machine loaded with 6 Gig's of RAM and CS3 Bridge is almost unusable on my machine.  Is this because I am on a G5 and not the new Intel's?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks,
Randal
Title: CS3 Bridge - Super Slow on G5
Post by: francois on April 02, 2007, 02:21:32 pm
Quote
I know this has probably been discussed, but Bridge CS3 runs brutally slow on my G5 tower.

I have a quad processor machine loaded with 6 Gig's of RAM and CS3 Bridge is almost unusable on my machine.  Is this because I am on a G5 and not the new Intel's?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks,
Randal
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110267\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
On my G5, Bridge also runs at a snail pace. I'm waiting for the final version when it's released later this month. I haven't installed Photoshop BS3 beta on an Intel Mac so I can't really compare.