Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: tived on April 02, 2007, 06:49:31 am
-
Hi Guys,
so now that PS CS3 and CS3 suites are out, what is the recommended suite/ version for us photographer/retouchers
what should one choose when already on CS2 (creative suite Premium)??
I don't do anything web related stuff :-0
thanks
Henrik
-
Hi Guys,
so now that PS CS3 and CS3 suites are out, what is the recommended suite/ version for us photographer/retouchers
what should one choose when already on CS2 (creative suite Premium)??
I don't do anything web related stuff :-0
thanks
Henrik
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=110186\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
CS3 isa "LEAP" over even CS2 just for the greatly improved RAW file support. It could live on it's own without Lightroom, but I would not do it.
_
James
-
Well, if you need it only for photography, then you obviously don't need entire "Suite", just Photoshop CS3 (and eventually Lightroom).