Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: eleanorbrown on March 31, 2007, 10:28:17 pm

Title: Save and Export Image History
Post by: eleanorbrown on March 31, 2007, 10:28:17 pm
I am on vacation and have made adjustments to my image files in Lightroom on my Laptop.  I would like to transfer all this file information (ie-- history) to Lightroom on my main computer when I get home.  Is there anyway I can do this?  I know I can export the adjusted image to my main computer but I would like to have all my history and adjustments copied into Lightroom on  my main computer from my laptop.  anyone know is this is possible?  Many thanks, Eleanor
Title: Save and Export Image History
Post by: michael on April 01, 2007, 08:16:55 am
At this point is isn't possible, unfortunately.

We'll have to wait for database merging in an upcoming version.

Michael
Title: Save and Export Image History
Post by: Ben Rubinstein on April 01, 2007, 12:43:14 pm
Could you not just copy the library to your desktop and then work from there albeit in a seperate library? Not ideal I know but something...
Title: Save and Export Image History
Post by: chrislaurence on April 01, 2007, 02:32:56 pm
If you're on Windows, try this, works great for me to synchronize between desktop and laptop:

http://quantum.bu.edu/blog/2007/02/adobe-l...ronized-on.html (http://quantum.bu.edu/blog/2007/02/adobe-lightroom-synchronized-on.html)

Chris