Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: DaveCurtis on March 31, 2007, 05:01:26 pm
-
Currently, my work flow is:
1/Auto Import raw images into Lightroom and backup to an external drive in the same process.
2/Edit/develop raw image in Lightroom.
3/Sharpen, local contrast enhancement and noise reduction (if any) in Photoshop.
4/Save edited file as a tif or psd and stack with the original raw file.
My question is: How do I backup my tifs and psd files that are created by Lightroom and edited by Photoshop.
I presume that these can't be backed up by Lightroom.
What are other photographers doing in relation to backing up their psd files.
thanks
Dave
-
I use a program called SuperDuper that backs up my hard disk to another hard disk. It only copies the changed files and makes the second drive bootable so if anything happens to the first drive, I just boot off the second.
http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/Sup...escription.html (http://www.shirt-pocket.com/SuperDuper/SuperDuperDescription.html)