Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: David White on March 27, 2007, 02:58:46 pm
-
The pricing matrix (http://photoshopnews.com/stories/downloads/cs3_configurations_pricing.pdf) on PhotoshopNews.com showed the upgrade to Creative Suite 3 Design Premium from a previous Creative Design Suite to be $599. I was disappointed that there was no distinction between owners of the previous Standard and Premium versions and all paid the same price.
Well, I just ordered through the Adobe store and the price from upgrading from the 2.3 Suite to Creative Suite 3 Design Premium was $440 instead of the $599 on the pricing matrix (http://photoshopnews.com/stories/downloads/cs3_configurations_pricing.pdf) on PhotoshopNews.com. It looks like Adobe got it right in the store.
The availability date was shown as 16 April.
-
Hi guys!
I just ordered the PSCS3 Standard from Adobe store Germany, thought it would become available today or within the next few days.
Price is 249€ excl. VAT, delivery by download.
Availability: May, 5th.
It seems, the german version still needs some work...
Best,
Clem
-
Do you think CS3 and Lightroom is a better bundle for photographers than CS3 Extended? Comments?
Don
-
Hi guys!
I just ordered the PSCS3 Standard from Adobe store Germany, thought it would become available today or within the next few days.
Price is 249€ excl. VAT, delivery by download.
Availability: May, 5th.
It seems, the german version still needs some work...
Best,
Clem
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109089\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
PSCS3 Upgrade in US-Store (English) ($199) is 149 eur.
PSCS3 Upgrade in European Store (English) is 199 eur ($265.70).
For same ones and zeros europeans have to pay over 30% more. Maybe I'll order my upgrade from B&H.
Fooled again,
Patrik
-
PSCS3 Upgrade in US-Store (English) ($199) is 149 eur.
PSCS3 Upgrade in European Store (English) is 199 eur ($265.70).
For same ones and zeros europeans have to pay over 30% more. Maybe I'll order my upgrade from B&H.
Fooled again,
Patrik
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=109429\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hah! you should see the UK pricing!