Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Jim Z on March 24, 2007, 02:34:32 pm

Title: Filmstrip Labels
Post by: Jim Z on March 24, 2007, 02:34:32 pm
I suspect there is a way but I haven't found it to have the image file name show along with the filmstrip thumbs at the bottom of the page.  Any help? Thanks.
Title: Filmstrip Labels
Post by: Jim Z on March 25, 2007, 11:09:48 am
If this isn't possible, even a "not possible" response would be appreciated.  Thanks.
Title: Filmstrip Labels
Post by: joebarrett on March 28, 2007, 05:59:55 pm
Quote
If this isn't possible, even a "not possible" response would be appreciated.  Thanks.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=108587\")

To my knowledge you cannot display the filename in the Filmstrip.
You can show ratings and picks which are turned off by default.

I have written a short tutorial, See

[a href=\"http://www.image-space.com/Lightroom_Tips_Tricks/Turn_on_Filmstrip_Ratings/Turn_on_Filmstrip_Ratings.html]Lightroom v1: Show Filmstrip Ratings and Picks[/url]

Hope this is of use.

Joe Barrett
The Image-Space (http://www.image-space.com/)
Title: Filmstrip Labels
Post by: Jim Z on March 28, 2007, 07:35:35 pm
Thanks Joe.  I'll take a look!