Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: bolampaul on March 22, 2007, 06:40:51 pm

Title: Dinosaur with Silvestri T30
Post by: bolampaul on March 22, 2007, 06:40:51 pm
I use the Silvestri for landscapes and architecture and love the 6x9 film format. Pardon my ignorance, but is there a 6x9 equivalent digital back I could hang on to the T30?
Thanks for yor help
Title: Dinosaur with Silvestri T30
Post by: Graham Mitchell on March 22, 2007, 07:21:02 pm
Maybe there's a scanning back that size (I know Betterlight make some 4x5 format scan backs). The largest one-shot backs are around 48x36mm.
Title: Dinosaur with Silvestri T30
Post by: bolampaul on March 22, 2007, 07:27:37 pm
Quote
Maybe there's a scanning back that size (I know Betterlight make some 4x5 format scan backs). The largest one-shot backs are around 48x36mm.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=108170\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks, I've got the 4x5 film adaptor so the Betterlight might fit. Trouble is, I'd lose some of he movements.
Title: Dinosaur with Silvestri T30
Post by: TorbenEskerod on March 23, 2007, 05:16:24 am
xx