Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: jimparkin on March 20, 2007, 09:42:58 pm

Title: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: jimparkin on March 20, 2007, 09:42:58 pm
I have created and printed a group of pictures using the 4x5 contact sheet template from the template browser.

How do I save this contact sheet so that I can print it again later without having to re-create it?
Title: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: john beardsworth on March 21, 2007, 03:03:55 am
Save the group of pictures as a collection - Ctrl/Cmd N in Library.

John
Title: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: Sid EOS on March 21, 2007, 04:03:03 am
Make a collection of the images, then print the contact sheet.
There is no need to save an image of the page.
This way you don't fill up your drives with large files.

BTW When running contact sheets, tick "draft mode printing" it is much faster, and there will  be no perceived drop in quality.
Title: Re: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: soulfulll on October 26, 2010, 07:59:39 pm
Hey,


I don't have a printer at home and I can't take my laptop with me. I want to save the contact sheet in order to have it printed elsewhere... is there anyway that I can do that?
Title: Re: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: Bob Smith on October 26, 2010, 09:13:25 pm
print to "jpeg" instead of "printer"

Bob Smith
Title: Re: Save from lightroom print module
Post by: John R Smith on October 27, 2010, 03:10:01 am
BTW When running contact sheets, tick "draft mode printing" it is much faster, and there will  be no perceived drop in quality.

Hmmm. I find there is a huge drop in quality.

John