Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jhein on March 19, 2007, 06:16:15 pm

Title: Borderless (full bleed) printing on the Z3100
Post by: jhein on March 19, 2007, 06:16:15 pm
Hopefully two simple questions to answer.  I know that the Z3100 can do full bleed on glossy.  Why only glossy?  Can it do full bleed on Pro Satin?

TIA
Jim
Title: Borderless (full bleed) printing on the Z3100
Post by: jhein on March 21, 2007, 04:22:27 pm
anybody?
Title: Borderless (full bleed) printing on the Z3100
Post by: neil snape on March 22, 2007, 02:29:15 am
You can do borderless on any size in the driver. You can print with expansion or overprint and loss at the margin edge.
I haven't used it in borderless often though as , personally I'm not for using a lfp for borderless due to the nature of dumping ink onto the dampers all along the receptor side of the print head carriage.