Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Dansk on March 19, 2007, 02:35:17 pm

Title: Best deals on Epson paper in Toronto?
Post by: Dansk on March 19, 2007, 02:35:17 pm
I go through quite a bit of premium luster for proofing and just wondered where the best place was to buy it in town is? I bought the last box from Vistek out of convenience. Thanks
Title: Best deals on Epson paper in Toronto?
Post by: Dale_Cotton on March 19, 2007, 02:49:53 pm
"Join" CCBC (http://www.ccbc-club.com/default.asp) for free, then get good discounts (tell them Dale sent you  ). For further savings use their Premium Luster clone (http://www.ccbc-club.com/products.asp?man=202&cat=74) made by PremierArt. Works perfectly with the Premium Luster profile that comes with your Epson printer.

Slight downside: you need to use InterAc for maximum discount. Major upside: great group of guys that go out of their way to help. Located on south side of King Street between Peter and Spadina.
Title: Best deals on Epson paper in Toronto?
Post by: Dansk on March 19, 2007, 03:06:22 pm
I've used their Luster before and although the paper is fine when calibrated its a bit cooler then the Epson Luster. I'm running a 3800 and find the default profiles for the Epson paper to be pretty darn good so I was hoping to find an Epson paper connection.
Title: Best deals on Epson paper in Toronto?
Post by: Dale_Cotton on March 19, 2007, 04:26:03 pm
They sell the entire line of Epson papers.