Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ricgal on March 13, 2007, 07:37:03 pm
-
I am thinking of turning my Epson 7500 over to Pantone Colorvantage inks. Does anyone have experience with this inkset. The first gen Epson pigmenteds are becoming prohibitavly expensive for print for pay plus their metamerism is horrendous and dmax v poor- BUT they are demons i am familiar with and I had a terrible and expensive experience going to Permajet pigmented a few years ago so am a little wary as i have 1000's of client files set up and optimised for the Epson inks.
Does anyone know how lightfast they are? and how easy are they to profile accurately?
Cheers
-
I've heard that the Pantone inks ARE superior to the older Epson pigments, but jave not seen this first hand. Here's a link to a reseller in England who has some fairly extensive info regarding the inks.
http://www.colourtools.co.uk/colorvantage/index-cv.htm (http://www.colourtools.co.uk/colorvantage/index-cv.htm)
Hope this helps.
Nemo
-
I've heard that the Pantone inks ARE superior to the older Epson pigments, but jave not seen this first hand. Here's a link to a reseller in England who has some fairly extensive info regarding the inks.
http://www.colourtools.co.uk/colorvantage/index-cv.htm (http://www.colourtools.co.uk/colorvantage/index-cv.htm)
Hope this helps.
Nemo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=106778\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks- I'll get in contact!