Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Hollenberg on March 05, 2007, 01:53:58 pm

Title: IPF5000 - New Firmware 1.25
Post by: John Hollenberg on March 05, 2007, 01:53:58 pm
A poster to the Wiki informed us that firmware version 1.25 was posted to Canon Europe today.  We don't know what changes there are between this version and 1.23, which is on Canon USA.

--John
Title: IPF5000 - New Firmware 1.25
Post by: David Anderson on March 06, 2007, 06:16:42 am
Thanks John,

As a follow up to the feeding problems I was having with a new IPF5000 a rep from the shop I bought it from came out and loaded firmwear version 1.23 and the problems seem solved..

I've been printing a new portfolio and I'm very happy with the quality from the 5000, but next time I might wait a couple months before buying...
Title: IPF5000 - New Firmware 1.25
Post by: mcmorrison on March 07, 2007, 12:55:45 pm
Hello,

I have found only the Windows version of the firmware update. . . Does anyone have a link for the Mac version? either 1.23 or 1.25?

Thanks!

Michael Morrison