Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: John Camp on March 05, 2007, 01:03:07 pm

Title: Maybe OT? Need good keyboard tray
Post by: John Camp on March 05, 2007, 01:03:07 pm
I need a good, very solid, heavy-duty keyboard tray -- money is really no object -- that screws under the desktop and projects forward. I spend lots of hours at the keyboard and I need something that doesn't move or bounce around. Don't suggest anything with the brand name "Fellowes." Any ideas for a really good one, that can be ordered on-line?

JC
Title: Maybe OT? Need good keyboard tray
Post by: John.Murray on March 05, 2007, 01:23:41 pm
I've used this in the past, height & reach adustable - here is a source for the hardware only:

http://www.humanscale.com/products/keyboar...fm?detail=build (http://www.humanscale.com/products/keyboard_systems.cfm?detail=build)

Honestly, I prefer a large pullout shelf using heavy duty drawer hardware - check with a cabinet shop for ideas

-John