Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Kika Livno on March 01, 2007, 04:00:46 pm

Title: Broncolor Lighting? Beauty/Location, Help !!!
Post by: Kika Livno on March 01, 2007, 04:00:46 pm
Hi, I want to buy Broncolor Ring Flash, two Soft Boxes and other necessary pieces but it is very expensive and I don't like to go beyond what is necessary because I don't have the money to make mistake. I will need the set-up that will work on location and in studio also I would like to know some tips to include the lighting for beauty shots also. I need help to put the correct list together. Thank you.

Best regards
Title: Broncolor Lighting? Beauty/Location, Help !!!
Post by: Kika Livno on March 01, 2007, 05:09:59 pm
Can somebody suggest the link to Broncolor forum because I am not sure if my
post is appropriate for this section. Thank you