Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: jorgedelfino on February 21, 2007, 07:41:16 pm

Title: smug mug?
Post by: jorgedelfino on February 21, 2007, 07:41:16 pm
I see that a lot of photographers use smug mug to sell their prints, feedback? coments on the subject? I mean, once your files are with them how you keep track of how many they sold?
Title: smug mug?
Post by: DarkPenguin on February 21, 2007, 09:36:23 pm
Quote
I see that a lot of photographers use smug mug to sell their prints, feedback? coments on the subject? I mean, once your files are with them how you keep track of how many they sold?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=102220\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Perhaps they tell you?
Title: smug mug?
Post by: macgyver on February 26, 2007, 10:16:06 pm
If you havent already try contacting smugmug directly and ask them.  I use smugmug and I am consistently impressed by their level of personal customer service.  The fourms are a good place to ask as well.
Title: smug mug?
Post by: Richowens on February 26, 2007, 11:03:39 pm
They e-mail you when a print sells. Check their help section for information on print sales and payment to you.

Rich