Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: KJC on February 21, 2007, 11:07:45 am

Title: ipf5000 questions
Post by: KJC on February 21, 2007, 11:07:45 am
I'm still trying to find more info about the ipf5000.  

Ilford has 10"x100' rolls: one of smooth gloss and the other smooth pearl.

Is it possible to make 8x10 borderless prints with these 10x100 rolls using the ipf5000?

How about 10x10 borderless prints using these 10x100 rolls?

Thanks for your help!
Ken
Title: ipf5000 questions
Post by: John Hollenberg on February 21, 2007, 12:53:22 pm
Quote
I'm still trying to find more info about the ipf5000. 

Ilford has 10"x100' rolls: one of smooth gloss and the other smooth pearl.

Is it possible to make 8x10 borderless prints with these 10x100 rolls using the ipf5000?

How about 10x10 borderless prints using these 10x100 rolls?

I believe the answer is yes to both questions, but not 100% sure.  Best place to ask is on the IPF5000 Wiki:

http://canonipf5000.wikispaces.com/message/list/FAQ (http://canonipf5000.wikispaces.com/message/list/FAQ)

See also Canon specs which indicate yes:

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controll...0&modelid=14005 (http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelTechSpecsSupportAct&fcategoryid=260&modelid=14005)

--John