Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: davewolfs on February 12, 2007, 10:04:39 am

Title: Arca Swiss P1 Specifications
Post by: davewolfs on February 12, 2007, 10:04:39 am
Hello everyone,

Has anyone been able to find the specs on this new head?  I am curious to know how much it weighs.  Hoping for it to be under 1lbs.

Thanks for any info.

Dave
Title: Arca Swiss P1 Specifications
Post by: Graham Welland on February 12, 2007, 01:50:33 pm
Quote
Hello everyone,

Has anyone been able to find the specs on this new head?  I am curious to know how much it weighs.  Hoping for it to be under 1lbs.

Thanks for any info.

Dave
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=100473\")

You might want to take a look at the Photokina 2006 report at [a href=\"http://precisioncameraworks.com/Pages/arca_core.html]Precision Camera Works[/url] who have all things Arca. No weight given but you can probably extrapolate based on the size etc. Not due until March 2007 from what I've seen.
Title: Arca Swiss P1 Specifications
Post by: ddolde on February 14, 2007, 04:20:35 pm
http://www.schoditsch.com/arcaswiss2006/arcaswiss_page1.jpg (http://www.schoditsch.com/arcaswiss2006/arcaswiss_page1.jpg)