Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on August 13, 2026, 10:07:43 am
-
Now this is a truly weird and wonderful thing to behold, don't you think?
Oh and this shape isn't due to lens distortion by the way. This is how this old tower, actually looks ???
I have written a guide for how to get here, if anyone is interested - click this link (http://skyephotoguide.com/extra/suthcaith/suthcaith1.html)
Dave
-
interesting monochrome... since you shot with an EF 16-35/2.8L I am assuming that the tower curvature is part of the structure?
nice shot!
-
interesting monochrome... since you shot with an EF 16-35/2.8L I am assuming that the tower curvature is part of the structure?
nice shot!
Thanks Bob and as I say in the original post, this is how the structure actually looks, with bowed out sides. Which to my eye, looks a lot like a huge version, of one of those round sided witch's cauldrons, you see in movies. But with large, gothic, phallic looking towers, all the way around it.
Definitely unique, amazingly weird and very photogenic.
Dave
-
#2 is very well done.