Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: iczek on June 25, 2026, 03:25:08 am
-
ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL Copal 0 (102° MC)
Up for sale is a legendary piece of medium/large format digital glass: the ALPA-mount Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL with a Copal 0 shutter (102mm image circle, Multi-Coated).
This lens is a masterpiece of optical engineering, renowned for its incredible resolving power, making it the perfect match for high-resolution digital backs. I used it with my Hasselblad 907x100c.
Condition:
- Cosmetic: Mint.
- Optics: Flawless. Clean and clear, free of scratches, dust, haze, or fungus.
- Performance: Razor-sharp from corner to corner. Pin-sharp rendering across the entire image circle.
- Mechanical: The Copal 0 shutter functions perfectly. All shutter speeds are accurate and fire flawlessly.
What’s Included:
- ALPA Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL lens (ALPA mount)
- Original Copal 0 Shutter
- Shutter release trigger
- Original front and rear lens caps
Price & Shipping:
- Asking price: €2,500 EUR
- Shipping: FREE fully insured shipping within the European Union (EU). Covered at my expense.
Payment Methods:
- Bank Transfer (Preferred)
- PayPal (Buyer covers the PayPal fees)
I would consider a trade for used Leica M lenses, with an additional cash adjustment from either side if necessary:
- Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 (v.4) Black (no. 11310)
- Leica Summicron-M II ASPH 35mm f/2 Black (no. 11673)
- Leica Summilux-M ASPH 50mm f/1.4 (2004) (no. 11891)
-
Is the lens for sale? Is it a long or short barrel? Would you accept 2000k? I am in Los Angeles.
regards
jens
[email protected]
-
hi from the pictures it looks like short barrel. can you confirm this is the original ALPA SB34 (34 mm) helical mount?”
-
Hi. Short barrel. Price is firm. I ship only within EU as described. Sorry. Helical is original.
-
Some more pics:
-
Will you ship to Denmark? I will give you my sister's address?
-
As far as I remember, Denmark is still in EU, so sure :)
Contaft me PM so we can discuss it futher.
-
Pending payment
-
SOLD