Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on June 19, 2026, 03:22:14 am

Title: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: KMRennie on June 19, 2026, 03:22:14 am
I had photographed here in 2016 and decided to return while I still could scramble up and down the cliffs. I have added a stitched pano to give a better idea of the bay / beach. This is Playa de GueirĂșa and is jaw dropping, low tide with waves is best. Ken
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 19, 2026, 09:16:20 am
Beautiful.
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 19, 2026, 02:51:39 pm
That's gorgeous, Ken. Where, exactly?

Jeremy
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: KMRennie on June 19, 2026, 03:29:12 pm
Thanks Jeremy. It is Playa de la GueirĂșa in Asturias. Best visited at low tide as it reveals wonderful rock ridges for leading lines and foreground interest that is actually interesting. Ken
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: KMRennie on June 19, 2026, 03:55:34 pm
Beautiful.
Thank you Paulo
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 20, 2026, 06:28:00 am
Well done.
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: KMRennie on June 20, 2026, 07:48:41 am
Hello again Slobodan and thank you for the comment. Ken
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 23, 2026, 03:55:39 am
Thanks Jeremy. It is Playa de la GueirĂșa in Asturias. Best visited at low tide as it reveals wonderful rock ridges for leading lines and foreground interest that is actually interesting. Ken

Thanks, Ken. I'll add it to my (ever-lengthening) list of Places I Must Visit.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 23, 2026, 06:19:00 am
Stunning!!!

Welcome back Ken  ;)

We missed you and your fantastic images.

So again, welcome back and looking forward to seeing more of your recent work  ;)

Dave
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: langier on June 23, 2026, 11:10:34 am
Well done!

At first glance, I thought they were mountains and clouds--WOW! It took a second look to see they were stack-like and waves. Still WOW!
Title: Re: Last month in Northern Spain
Post by: KMRennie on June 23, 2026, 11:37:17 am
Thanks for the kind replies. I am posting in the Landscape locations section to give people wishing to visit this stunning area an idea about what the beaches look like. Ken