Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: davaglo on February 03, 2007, 05:18:55 pm
-
I have the opportunity to visit the Tetons and Yellowstone the last of April. Does anyone know whether it will be Springlike conditions or will it still be wintry conditions?
Thanks for your answers, Jerry
-
I have the opportunity to visit the Tetons and Yellowstone the last of April. Does anyone know whether it will be Springlike conditions or will it still be wintry conditions?
Thanks for your answers, Jerry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=99066\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Late April is usually the start of spring. It could go either way, but I would expect cold nights and cool days.
-
I have the opportunity to visit the Tetons and Yellowstone the last of April. Does anyone know whether it will be Springlike conditions or will it still be wintry conditions?
Thanks for your answers, Jerry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=99066\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Late April is usually the start of spring in Jackson. It could go either way, but I would expect cold nights and cool days. I have seen snow in Yellowstone in July.