Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: mcnash on April 19, 2026, 06:42:31 am

Title: Mamiya 7 II body, 43, 65, 150mm + 2x Finder, Pol filter + panoramic adapter 35mm
Post by: mcnash on April 19, 2026, 06:42:31 am
For sale

Mamiya 7 II body
43mm + finder lens
65mm
150mm + finder lens
Polarizing filter in case
35mm panoramic adapter

The rangefinder focus was professionally adjusted about 5 years ago, along with all lenses (Mamiya Germany). The circuit board was completely replaced 3 years ago (Dinkel GmbH). The set is in fantastic, well-maintained condition and can be used without any worries, as the usual issues of this age have been recently repaired.

No words are needed - simply the best camera and the most fantastic lenses - I will miss this camera terribly!

Of course, I would prefer to sell the complete set into good hands.
Therefore, I will prefer interest in the whole set.
However, if buyers are found for all the individual parts and pay in advance, I will sell the components individually in order of priority.

€6550

Viewing/collection in Vienna, Austria 1170
International shipping available

Payment via PayPal Friends, bank transfer, or cash on collection. Shipping is possible with prepayment.
Private sale - no returns or warranty.