Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: RedBud on March 12, 2026, 06:44:28 pm

Title: Epson SC-P900 and Crystallline Satin Canvas Issue
Post by: RedBud on March 12, 2026, 06:44:28 pm
I am trying to print a 13x19 sheet in my Epson SC-P900.  After trying to use the front loader with no luck, I tried loading it in the standard rear loader.  This worked and the canvas ran great through the printer.  After setting paper properties on the printer and in Photoshop (Paper Type = Canvas Satin) the print is rather light, low contrast.  I ran the same print on matte paper (Red River - River Linen) and paper settings (Paper Type = Epson Archival Matte) and the print exposure and contrast is good as expected.  This is my first time using the Epson for canvas.  Previously, I used an HP x3200 for my canvas.  Any ideas on what I am missing?
Title: Re: Epson SC-P900 and Crystallline Satin Canvas Issue
Post by: dgberg on March 13, 2026, 08:45:46 am
Paper setting is only one thing, what about your color management settings. Did you use the correct icc profile?