Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave Gurtcheff on February 23, 2026, 01:08:30 pm
-
Here on the east coast (USA) we are getting slammed with a blizzard. 60mph winds and up to 24" of snow. Add to that there is coastal flooding, we already have about a foot of water in our street in front of us. Lots of time on my hands, and I am going through old never printed images. I now use a Sony A7RIV and Fuji GFX 100S medium format cameras, but here are some old shots going back to Jan 2014. First image was taken with a Sony A7R, 1/500, f13 ISO 400. Second image with Sony A900 DSLR 70-300mm lens ISO 400.
Thanks for looking. More will come, as we cannot get out of our home yet. I am 89, and my wide 86, so we have lost some of the adventuring spirit.
Dave
Southern NJ seashore
-
Being Snowed in I am still looking at old files never printed. Here is Polly's Dock back in 2009. With my old (new at the time) Sony A900, 35mm lens 1/60 f8 ISO 400.
Dave
-
Awesome and art gallery worthy!
-
I can feel the cold!
-
I like this. So unusual to catch moving snow in front of a sunset sky.