Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: thill1111 on February 19, 2026, 12:26:52 pm
-
Is anyone printing successfully with a Canon Pro-2000 using a Mac on OS Tahoe (v26)? Canon does not have a driver for download on the support site when filtering for Tahoe. I'm using OS Sequoia (V15.7.4) but wondering if I can upgrade to Tahoe and still expect to print with the Pro-2000.
-
Personally, I'm avoiding Tahoe for as long as possible.
However, whenever I do consider an upgrade, I always do my MacBook Pro first and test the printing there before upgrading my Studio. I do all my printing with my Studio and a properly profiled monitor. I do not use the MacBook Pro for my "serious" work so should there be a problem with printing, I'll catch it before compromising my Mac Studio.
Food for thought.
Eric
-
Thanks Eric.