Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: andyptak on January 17, 2026, 10:11:00 am

Title: LR can't find displayed images
Post by: andyptak on January 17, 2026, 10:11:00 am
Hi. I'm trying to export a large number of finished images from my catalog. I've selected them using metadata - all images with a red label and TIFF format. About a third of them can't be found by LR during the export. I randomly looked for a few of them using Windows File Explorer and found every one of them. The only thing I noticed that they had in common was that they were all nested in folders that were beneath more than one parent folder - ie 2025 - January- Job No. etc.

Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but I don't think it should. However, I'm stumped. Anyone out there with ideas or suggestions, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.
Title: Re: LR can't find displayed images
Post by: digitaldog on January 17, 2026, 12:33:48 pm
Alt/Option click on the folder with the missing images and select the option Synchronize Folder.
Or in Library, select Library Menu>Find Missing All Photos.
Title: Re: LR can't find displayed images
Post by: andyptak on January 17, 2026, 06:08:13 pm
Thanks Andrew. Much appreciated.