Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: shootingalot on January 13, 2026, 07:59:56 pm

Title: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada ***SOLD***
Post by: shootingalot on January 13, 2026, 07:59:56 pm
Selling my "like-new" condition M mount back with only 5500 count. It was my backup set. It comes with 4 nearly new and 2 excellent cond batteries, a Hahnel dual charger, Tether cable. I no longer have the car charger. I got a piece of dust on the sensor when I removed the cover, but I only noticed it when the photo was on my laptop.
I am in Quebec City, Canada. Shipping to the US is possible, or I can meet at the Canada/Maine border. Also, local pickups are welcome.

I had transactions here in the past with senior members like Pemihen. I can give a bill of sale, and a direct deposit can be made in the US to My Bank of America account as well. I can verify ID etc. $8000 US
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada
Post by: shootingalot on January 13, 2026, 08:12:38 pm
Sensor pic
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada
Post by: felix5616 on January 14, 2026, 02:34:27 pm
I think forum rules require a price be listed
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada
Post by: shootingalot on January 17, 2026, 11:43:05 am
You are right. Its done. Thanks Felix
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada $8000
Post by: shootingalot on February 19, 2026, 08:45:44 am
Price dropped $8000
Title: Re: FS: Phase One IQ3 100 digital back, M mount. Located in Canada ***SOLD***
Post by: f321 on July 10, 2026, 12:52:57 pm
Sold?? Or still available..fingers crossed