Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: vanderloo on January 13, 2026, 11:04:27 am

Title: not getting reply notifications
Post by: vanderloo on January 13, 2026, 11:04:27 am
I really appreciate this forum and have received some great tips from replies on my posts.
But, for whatever reason, I have to keep coming back and checking for replies. As far as I know I
Have chosen to be notified via email of replies but Im not getting notified.
Title: Re: not getting reply notifications
Post by: digitaldog on January 13, 2026, 01:44:53 pm
This is super buggy. I find the same issues depending on the forum.
Title: Re: not getting reply notifications
Post by: Jeffrey Saldinger on September 17, 2026, 11:57:59 am
I add my voice to vanderloos.
Title: Re: not getting reply notifications
Post by: digitaldog on September 17, 2026, 01:36:51 pm
Me too, it's been buggy for awhile and still is to this day.