Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: aaronleitz on December 12, 2025, 09:54:00 pm
-
Hi All!
I've got an NEC PA302W monitor that I've had for 12 years or so. What would be the indicator to look for to see if it's time to replace it with another monitor?
-
Inability to reach the desired calibration is a major indicator.
-
Hi All!
I've got an NEC PA302W monitor that I've had for 12 years or so. What would be the indicator to look for to see if it's time to replace it with another monitor?
PA302W is intended for heavy 24/7 use, has durable GBr-LED backlight and you’ll probably much sooner get bored by it than it will worn out.
I’d consider replacing it with 4k or 6k resolution display only for better sharpness and ergonomy, otherwise it will probably work for another 12 years.