Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape Photography Locations => Topic started by: pedz on December 11, 2025, 10:19:46 pm
-
As best I can recall, when we returned from the 2007 trip to Antarctica, a GPS log was provided but I didn't get a copy of it for some reason. If anyone still has that log, I would appreciate a copy of it.
Thank you
-
I found this old email but the link doesn't work. Perhaps the site people can help me out?
neile has just posted a new topic entitled "Here's the ship's tracklog" in forum "Antarctic Expedition Workshop".
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The attached zip file has three items in it:
The original tracklog from the ship (.ptf)
The Google Earth converted version (.kml)
The GPX version for geoencoding (.gpx)
Sorry for the delay, but I was rather sick yesterday :(
Neil
----------------------------------------------------------------------
The topic can be found here:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=31495
Please note that if you wish to get email notification of any replies to this topic, you will have to click on the
"Track this Topic" link shown on the topic page, or by visiting the link below:
http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?act=Track&f=24&t=31495
-
I don’t imagine that Jon Swindall or his web folk are aware of the ‘hidden’ forums on LuLa.
As I recall, Michael had me set up a forum for each of the Antarctica expeditions and these were only accesible by invitation once a participant was registered for the workshop.
I will contact Jon and ask him to have someone root around to see if the forums still exist and if he /they can make them ‘public’
Chris