Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Larry451 on December 09, 2025, 01:59:38 pm

Title: Z3200ps won't print
Post by: Larry451 on December 09, 2025, 01:59:38 pm
I have a Z3200ps 44" printer OS (Mac) that has decided to stop printing.  I've trashed the drivers and re-installed them + I'm using and older mac OS Mojave as a print server---  I get to the point of ready for paper and then I get the "restart" button. I've also used: unplugging at the back to see if that helps but it doesn't.  I end up at the same dead end.
any suggestions?
thanks
Larry.
Title: Re: Z3200ps won't print
Post by: Larry451 on December 09, 2025, 02:04:13 pm
last jpg
Title: Re: Z3200ps won't print
Post by: degrub on December 09, 2025, 05:59:38 pm
search the threads here for the same printer. There is a diagnostic manual and how to enter diagnostic testing mode to find the issue.
i think the manual link and guidance is in this thread.
https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=145151.0

Title: Re: Z3200ps won't print
Post by: Kyle Jackson on December 10, 2025, 10:53:17 am

Yes the Service Manual is your friend. I think the latest version is combined Z2100 Z3100 Z3200 and version 11.0.

The 21:XX error is about the service station (right side where the carriage parks) not moving for some reason. Maybe give it a cleaning? A lot of gunk can build up in there, maybe something is stuck.

Title: Re: Z3200ps won't print
Post by: Larry451 on December 10, 2025, 11:20:42 am
thank you both
 cleaning service station day.
Larry.