Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: KLaban on December 09, 2025, 06:48:07 am

Title: Shout-Out
Post by: KLaban on December 09, 2025, 06:48:07 am
'Shout-Out'. Yet another previously unprocessed file. I'm not sure what this says about my initial selection process? This time from the Muslim Quarter in Jodhpur, India.

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Shout-Out.jpg)
Title: Re: Shout-Out
Post by: Rob C on December 09, 2025, 10:13:45 am
Maybe it’s just an indication of your shifting sense of where street is at?
Title: Re: Shout-Out
Post by: KLaban on December 09, 2025, 11:11:56 am
Maybe it’s just an indication of your shifting sense of where street is at?

Rob, I'm not sure I care enough about my sense of where street is at for it to be much of a factor. I often post to the street section for want of an alternative.

Why I'm now so aware of these previously rejected files, is beyond me, but I'm grateful to have rediscovered them. It could also be my realisation that further visits to these destinations are unlikely.

As I've previously suggested, perhaps software improvements and my improved processing capabilities have had an impact.