Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 08, 2025, 08:38:25 am

Title: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 08, 2025, 08:38:25 am
Stop by, if in the neighborhood  ;)

A selection of my recent works, fine-art street photography, from the streets of Berlin and Lisbon.

Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: degrub on December 08, 2025, 09:30:02 am
Congratulations !
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: KLaban on December 08, 2025, 10:16:46 am
Well done Slobodan!

Hope all goes well.
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: Rob C on December 08, 2025, 12:37:05 pm
You deserve it.

Rob
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on December 08, 2025, 01:11:35 pm
Congratulations. Will the images be available online? (I'm not likely to be in Belgrade any time soon, sadly).

Jeremy
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on December 08, 2025, 03:07:43 pm
Congratulations. Will the images be available online? (I'm not likely to be in Belgrade any time soon, sadly).

Thanks, Jeremy!

I posted them earlier in two posts here, in this subforum:

"Streets of Berlin" and "Lisbon in B&W."
 
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: francois on December 09, 2025, 04:35:46 am
Congratulations.
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: langier on December 09, 2025, 11:46:28 am
Congratulations! I hope this is the first of many more to come, Slobodan!
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: Todd Suttles on February 02, 2026, 10:41:03 pm
Congratulations & Every Bit Deserved.
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: MattBurt on February 03, 2026, 03:41:43 pm
Congratulations! I think those shots look great and I'm generally very critical of most street photography.
Title: Re: My First Solo Exhibition
Post by: fdisilvestro on February 05, 2026, 01:42:06 am
Congratulations! Outstanding images in those threads